"When the storm is raging all around me
You are the peace that calms my troubled sea
When the cares of this world darken my day
You are the light that shines and shows me the way
When the sin is all that I can see
Your grace remains the shelter that I seek
And when the weakness is all I can give
Your gentle spirit gives me strength again
Oh the beauty of your majesty
On the cross you showed your love for me
Beautiful Lord
Awesome and mighty
I'm captured by this love I see
Beautiful Lord
Tender and holy
Your mercy brings me to my knees
It's your mercy that has made me free
...Beautiful Lord
And I am lifted by your love to sing
It's your mercy that has made me your friend
And You're Beautiful, My Lord!"
Lord,
Thank you for loving this cranky, bratty, temperamental, unholy, stiff-necked person. Your love saves me every day, Your mercy brings me to my knees when nothing else will. You're so beautiful. I'm the luckiest. :)
Love,
Lesley
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment